Dom La Nena
- Erwan Castex aka Rone has established himself as one of the leading artists on the French electronic scene. A self-taught musician, Rone was first discovered on social networks by the label InFiné, which launched his international career. His musical creations are cinematic and seem tinged with the influence of his film studies.
- Rone transcends electronic music boundaries through his various projects: he worked with the science-fiction writer Alain Damasio, Jean-Michel Jarre or John Stanier. In 2017, he released his fourth album Mirapolis, shaping an imaginary universe inspired by Metropolis by Fritz Lang. With his musical layers Rone creates a real original soundtrack. The same year, he worked in collaboration with the band The National (Bryce and Aaron Dessner) on their album Sleep Well Beast which received a Grammy Award for the Best Alternative Music Album. In 2020 he comes back with his album Room With a View.
- He started his collaborations for cinema in 2010 with the score for La Femme à cordes, by Vladimir Mavounia-Kouka. He received a special Jury Award at the International Film Festival of Palm Springs in the category Best sound design . Then he composed for the movies La Bête in 2014, then I want Pluto to be a planet again in 2016. The same year he wrote the score for the first French fiction in virtual reality I, Philip. In 2020, he works with Frédéric Farrucci for his first length movie/first feature movie La Nuit venue, which features Camélia Jordana in a thriller punctuated by his music for which he was awarded by the 2021 Best original sountrack César.
- Rone is represented by Grande Ourse for music fo visual media.
- 2020 : La Nuit Venue by Frédéric Farrucci
- 2016 : Bagdad : Chronique d’une ville emmurée by Lucas Menget and Laurent Van der Stockt
- 2016 : I Want Pluto to be a planet again by Vladimir Mavounia-Kouka
- 2016 : I, Philip by Pierre Zandrowicz
- 2016 : Half Sister, Full Love by Marion Vernoux (opening credits)
- 2014 : The Beast by Vladimir Mavounia-Kouka
- 2010 : The Cord Woman by Vladimir Mavounia-Kouka
- 2020 : Room with a View, (La)Horde & Rone with the National Ballet of Marseille
- 2020 : Room with a View (InFiné)
- 2017 : Mirapolis (InFiné)
- 2015 : Creatures (InFiné)
- 2012 : Tohu Bohu (InFiné)
- 2009 : Spanish Breakfast (InFiné)