Dom La Nena
- David Sztanke aka Tahiti Boy first learned how to play the percussions, before starting to play the piano at the age of 11 and a bit later the saxophone. At 20 years old, he left France for New York where he joined Juilliard School as a baritone saxophonist. The piano remains his instrument of choice.
- In 2006, he started the band Tahiti Boy and the Palmtree Family and simultaneously worked as a composer, producer, arranger and instrumentalist with numerous artists (Emilie Simon, Iggy Pop, Saul Williams). He collaborated with Iggy Pop, Jane Birkin, Sergio Dias de Os Mutantes, on his album We are the Lilies.
- 2009 marks the beginning of his collaborations for the cinema starting with Mikhaël Hers who asked him to compose his first feature film’s original sountrack called Memory Lane. Thereafter he worked with numerous film directors : Quentin Dupieux (aka Mr. Oizo) entrusted him the composition of his films Wrong, and Keep an eye out original soundtrack. He then composed for several French directors and collaborated with Sébastien Tellier for the show A girl is a gun (2017).
- He is currently composing the music for a musical and a Netflix premium documentary.
- His work sometimes is described as being influenced by Michel Legrand or Ennio Morricone.
- 2020 : Chère Léa, by Jérôme Bonnell
- 2020 : Les Magnétiques by Vincent Cardona
- 2020 : Uman by Xavier Durringer
- 2019 :My Polish Honeymoon by Elise Otzenberger
- 2018 : Keep an eye out by Quentin Dupieux
- 2016 : Sophie’s Misfortunes by Christophe Honoré in collaboration with Alex Beaupain
- 2016 : Solange and the Living by Ina Mihalache
- 2016 : La Tour 2 contrôle infernale by Eric Judor
- 2014 : Wrong Cops by Quentin Dupieux (participation).
- 2013 : The Summer Feeling by Mikhaël Hers
- 2012 : Wrong by Quentin Dupieux
- 2010 : Memory Lane by Mikhaël Hers
- 2020: 18H30 by Maxime Chamoux and Sylvain Gouverneur
- 2017 : A girl is a gun by Mathieu Tonetti in collaboration with Sébastien Tellier
- 2016 : Casablancas the Man who Loved Women, by Hubert Woroniecki
- 2013 : François Hollande, comment devenir Président by Denis Jeambar and Stéphanie Kaïm
- 2016 : À la dérive by Cyprien Clément-Delmas (animated film)
- 2020 : Air India (Entreprise)
- 2015 : Songs of Vertigo (Edge of Town Music)
- 2008 : Good Children Go to Heaven (Third Side Records)